Valentine week is here. It is the week of love, gifts, surprises and the day of the proposal. Everybody longs to hear a “yes” on valentine’s day, for which we plan a lot but till the last, we feel like we are missing out on something. It happens with most of us.
So today I am going to share with you the secret of a successful valentine-
- Understand the meaning and importance of love- celebration without mutual understanding and love is fruitless. Do not fake it!
- Celebrate the Valentine week- celebrate all the days of love, do not peep inside your pocket in this week at least.
- Be someone’s secret Valentine- if you have a secret crush on someone, then be their Santa this valentine.
- Valentine Day is special- they say that every day is Valentine if you are in love. But ask it from your heart, will you bunk your college/office/friends every day for your valentine. The answer is bitter & no. So make your valentine day special.
- Make a promise to each other- I am not asking you to be dramatic or a philosopher. Look out for the faults in you and promise your partner that you will overcome your shortcomings.
- Places to visit this Valentine- avoid gardens, malls, public places and plan your day for a long drive and a candle light dinner at a romantic place. You can even arrange a date at your own or a friend’s place.
- Plan a perfect date- who doesn’t love flowers, balloons, dance, cake, gifts and so on.
- DIY Valentine gifts- you can make a card, bracelet, signature chain, personalized pillow or love poster on your own for your valentine or he/she may demand a precious gift?
- Watch romantic movies- these are some of my favorite movies – tum bin, titanic, p.s. I love you, notebook, veer-zaara, love story, sanam teri kasam, dear john and silver linings.
If you have any ideas or tips for our readers, do share with us in the comment section below. Enjoy your valentine.