I get many queries from fellow bloggers who are confused and troubled just like I used to be before self-hosting my site. I answered them personally but realized there are many people with same questions, so I have come up with the idea to blog queries. Here’s the 3rd post in this category.
I really like your blog and layout. The presentation is very nice. I am wondering, did you only start in July 2016?
You have a lot of activity on your blog and I was looking for tips on generating traffic and followers.
I am considering a facelift for my blog.
I started my blog in mid-July 2016. Since then, I am trying to learn to swim in blogging pool. Today, I am going to share few tips from my experience:
- 1st thing to keep in mind is that the more time you give to your blog, the more results you reap.
- Follow fellow bloggers, read their posts and let them know that you read it.
- Be interactive to let others stay with you.
- Try not to post irregularly. Make a chart and plan so.
- Be social. Let bloggers join you on social apps as well.
- Find out what you write the best and what your readers like the most.
- Consider serious blogging only if you are serious.
- Keep writing, keep learning.
- Choose a decent theme and widgets on your site.
- Do not overload the site.
- Do not be over-friendly with fellow bloggers if you are looking for serious blogging.
- Keep your writing simple and be open to criticism.
- Never get in competition or jealousy with any blogger.
- Be helpful and thankful to those who helped you.
- Ask your readers to put their views on your post.
- Be real, do not copy paste.
- Use beautiful and original pictures.
- Look out for growth.
- Participate in the community pool and daily post activities.
I hope you find the post helpful. If you liked the post, let me know.
If you have your own questions in mind, you can post your queries in the comment section below or send me a mail via Contact Page.