Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/zzwnbn04qqnu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288
Whether it’s summer or winter, inflation or deflation, day or night, the party is always in our mind. With growing multi-cultural trend and modernization, we have adopted western culture and lifestyle remarkably. Cocktail party, masquerading party, theme party, pool party, Halloween are just an excuse for partying nowadays.
Every party rocks because of its Host, DJ, and Women. Looking Zara hatt ke is every girl wish then. Your success is now just a few steps away. The main mantra of your fashion is your Choice. Choose a right dress which suits your personality and enhance your curves. The second important thing is Make-up. Try to keep your make-up natural and nude. Then comes Accessory. Accessory adds charm to your attire and personality.
If you are a Fashionista and a Partyholic, we have few Accessory tips for you. By choosing right accessory with your attire, you can create your own fashion statement.
- Choker- Choker neck pieces are in trend. Girls are going crazy after it. The more choker you have, the more you need.
- Ear cuffs- Ear cuffs are once again back in trend. Bollywood Actresses like Vidya Balan, Sonam Kapoor were the trendsetters of this fashion last year. Also, they have made a big impact on the red carpet. Hollywood Actresses like Emma Watson, Nicole Richie wore ear cuffs on Red carpet. So why to stay back, go get one.
- Shoulder Dusters- big and large hanging earrings look sexy. Those women having the sleek and long necks are free to experiment with its length. But when you wear shoulder dusters, try to avoid heavy necklace.
- Neckpiece- if you are going to a cocktail party or marriage function you can freely experiment with your neck. But say no to gold, when you go for get-togethers.
- Nose studs- if your nose is pierced then you must buy different shades and designs of studs and nose rings. It will not only enhance your facial features but make you look perfect.
- Maang-teeka- in a marriage function, you can carry maang-teeka with your traditional attire. It will not only make you look different in the crowd but will also get you boys’ attention.
- Rings- big and bold was always beautiful. Diamond rings, stone rings, flower rings, funky rings, cocktail rings give you an old vintage look.
- Bags- add to your style statement. I would add, “Every other woman looks at your bag after your heels.” So always carry a matching purse or clutch with you. Toad bags, sling bags are very much famous these days.
So, now you know that by wearing right accessory with your dress, you can look fabulous and be in the limelight always.
Open my website by using “visit arrow” near the like & comment option from WordPress App to make it run happily.