Two days back, I got notification from WordPress that I have achieved 1337 likes on my site. The number amused me so I googled it instantly and what I got I am gonna share it with you right here right now.
- 1337 means Leet/eleet/leetspeak
- It is the language of hackers (because they are elite hackers)
- It is an internet slang
- Edward III of England declared himself rightful heir to the French throne in 1337
- On March 16th, 1337, Edward the Black Prince became the first English Duke of Cornwall
- In the year 1337, a famine ended in China
- And at last, I got to know that it is nothing but One thousand Three hundred and Thirty Seven…
Plus, I achieved 333 followers on my site which I am gonna celebrate myself because it’s my lucky number. So presenting you few tips on 333 as well-
- The spiritual meaning of 333 is a union of mind, body, and spirit.
- Number 333 resonates with the vibrations and energies of number 3, appearing three times, tripling its influences.
- Year 333 was a common year starting on Monday of the Julian calendar.
- It was also known as the Year of the Consulship of Dalmatius and Zenophilus.
Thanks Everybody for your likes and followings in my this two-month journey.. ! Keep them coming!